- You agree to be foreign scent free (For example. No perfume, cologne, body spray, dryer sheets, candles, air fresheners, essential oils, potpourri or any other strong smelling chemicals or scents on you or your clothing.). If you are hosting, your preferred cuddle nest area and room will be foreign scent free (within the cuddle area or rooms adjoining the cuddle area.). I have MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and smells are detrimental to my health. Thank you for understanding and respecting my boundary.
- Payment is due before the session.
- All agreements made, including any verbal agreements, will remain from the beginning to the end of your session. Any changes to our agreements will be negotiated after the current session.
- You will abide by the Cuddlist Code of Conduct (These are shortened, just as a reminder of what you have already agreed to).
- You are at least 18 years of age and thereby able to give consent.
- This is a non-sexual service. You agree to not pursue or encourage sexual arousal.
- You agree to practice consent and attention to boundaries at all times.
- Communication is essential to find what is mutually comfortable for each session (before, during and after).
- Client confidentiality is to be respected at all times.
- You agree to be free from any mind altering substances during the session.
- Pajamas or similarly comfortable clothing will remain on at all times.
- No hand to genital contact or intentional genital stimulation of any kind.
- No exchanging of saliva in any way.
- Either party may end the session at any time.
- Client agrees to fully disclose any diagnoses or conditions that may affect their session to the practitioner.
- You agree to respectful personal hygiene.
Name ____________________________________________ Date ______________________