Poly Dinner Dallas
December 15 @ 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM
This is just a casual, monthly get-together. Family friendly.
Poly Dinner is a fun, monthly gathering for those who are already Polyamorous or interested. Poly-friendly folks welcome as well! This is a family event and kids are welcome.
1) Reservations with the restaurant will be made around 2PM-6PM on the preceding Thursday. Ticket sales end at 4PM on Thursday. Please confirm by then.
2) Please get a ticket for your guests and kids too.
3) Limited space – We have grown to the point that we now have limited space. This means the sooner you can get a ticket the better your chances of being able to attend.
4) Cancellations – It is fine if you need to cancel but please try to do so before the reservations are made. If you can’t, please do so as soon as you are able so that we can notify the restaurant of the change.
You can send me a message or cancel your ticket online.
That frees up a space for someone else that might not have been able to get a ticket and allows me to inform the restaurant so they can free up space for other customers. Otherwise they will be keeping a space for someone that is never going to show.
5) Just a few notes on reserving your space. This event gets posted in multiple places but you can only be counted in one place, Eventbrite. Getting a free ticket (or a sponsor ticket) is the only way to get on this list.
6)Please remember to tip the wait staff. They make less for a big group and they don’t get paid well to start with. It’s also hard to find venues that work for us and we want them to like that we choose them. Thank you! ❤
Gary Morris Jr
I’ll see you there! 😀
DO NOT PARK IN THE PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET (formerly Radio Shack)!!!
There’s parking under the building but be careful if you are driving a car or vehicle that is low to the ground because you will drag when going in and when leaving.
There’s parking on Bowzer, the residential street behind the restaurant.
Oh yeah and Do not park in front of other businesses. ESPECIALLY across the street. Just be aware of the no parking signs and obey them, unless you like giving money away to tow companies. Because they seem to really pay attention.